Hi everyone, with some inspiration from other blogs, and my own personal past blog, I have decided to make a 2016 summer bucket list. I blogged about it and am going to kee everyone updated here by crossing off things when finished, linking them, and adding other items as I think of them. Any suggestions. Comment below!
- Use no Social Media for the entire summer. Started June 3rd.
- Meet my Fitbit step goal 6 days per week. (goal is 12,000 steps)
- Take a photo a day (I may start another page on here documenting it)
- Make a vegan cake.
- Explore Chicago.
- Spend a weekend in Wisconsin by myself
- Go to my local farmer’s market.
- Start doing yoga
- Complete the one-month makeover
- Get my passport.
- Reorganize my room, throw out old things, get rid of clothes I don’t wear, etc.
- Make nicecream
- Go thrifting
- Read 3 books
- Run, I want to be able to run a 10k but we’ll see. My knees hate running
- Write down every good thing that happens to me and put it in jar or here
- Get another piercing
- Get another tattoo
That’s all I can think of right now, but I may add some stuff to it.