Hi everyone + Happy Tuesday!! I wrote this post last week and totally forgot about it! I head back to school in 3 days + I’m SO excited!!! As I prepare for the school year to begin, I have a lot to do + I’m putting everything on my intentions list for August. Here they are!
- Pack for school // I’m about half way done with this and after another load of laundry or two + some final purchases, I should be done soon!
- Make my apartment homey // I have been doing a bit of DIY (+ buying cute things) to get my apartment feeling like it’s all mine
- Prep my planner // I just got new pens + markers yesterday so I’M PUMPED to get my planner ready for this semester
- Develop my school routine // I’m getting back to school 2 weeks before school starts so I have plenty of time to get my workout, work, school, sleep, etc. schedules down pact.
- Work out 5-6 days a week // This is part of my school routine + 2 of those are already covered with CHAARG!!!
- Eat only things that make my body feel good // I’ve been having more stomach problems lately so I’m going to be doing a sort of experiment with foods I eat to see what is bothering my stomach
- Conquer my first week of school // Junior year here I come!
- Make some new recipes // I actually just tried a new one today (Chocolate Cherry energy bites… SO MUCH YUM) so I’m definitely ahead of the game!
- Start meal planning + prepping // With 6 classes MWF, eating good foods is going to take some prepping so every weekend I’m going to prep + plan my meals so I am eating healthy foods ++ enough of them
What are your intentions for the month?
❤ Alicia ❤