Happy Monday and happy April everyone! I hope everyone had a great Easter (if you celebrate) weekend! I stayed on campus, and caught up on sleep and homework so it was very refreshing! Somehow, some way we are already ¼ of the way done with 2018. This year has absolutely flown by and I know it’s going to keep speeding by. It’s April, and that means another goals post! I love making these because I check up on them weekly to see how I’m doing and it helps me stay accountable. So, here are my goals for April.
- 120 oz of water daily- always on here, still important
- Get my body moving every day- also always on here, also still important
- Finish this semester with straight As- I won’t know until Mid-May, however, all of my assignments except 2 will be completed by April 30th so it’s an April goal
- Figure out my whole switch major/graduate early situation- ugh
- Go through my laptop files- I have a lot of crap on my laptop that I don’t need and with my laptop being almost 3 years old I need to keep it in tip-top shape.
- Finish CHAARG exec transition- I was elected the Treasurer of my CHAARG chapter for the next year and I have a ton of stuff to do for it!
- Don’t stress about presentations- I have a 50-minute presentation and a 30-minute presentation and I need to be calm because I stress myself out so much about them and it’s really not needed.
- Figure out my living/working situation for the fall- Am I going to be an RA or do I need to sublease?????? Also if I’m an RA I need to quit my current job and void my application for a job I’m in the application process for. We will see
What are your goals for this month?
❤ Alicia ❤