Happy February everyone! Crazy that we are already 1/12 of the way through 2018. Anyways, most months I like to start off by sharing a few goals I have, whether that be drinking water or something school related. Here are my goals for February
- Go to everyone CHAARG event (if my schedule permits)- 2 times a week is all, it’s just getting the motivation to go!
- Make a list of every assignment I have that’s due before Spring Break so I can start getting head- I did this last semester for the last month of school and it helped so much knowing exactly what I had to do for every class but I think it would be too overwhelming to make one for the rest of the year, so until Spring Break for now
- Pick up more shifts at work!- I’m trying to have no shifts during finals and then take off another before Spring break but to do that without getting strikes, I need to pick quite a few shifts.
- Drink 64 oz of water- This is on here every month and it’s just a reminder!
- KILL my interview I have next week- I applied to be an RA on campus next fall and I got to the interview stage! I have my interview in a week from today so I’m terrified but excited!
- Read one book- As mentioned in my 2018 intentions, my intention is to read one book per month!
- Less screen time that isn’t for school!- I feel like I’m glued to my phone or computer all the time and I really want that to change
- Workout every single day- Whether it’s for CHAARG, yoga, a walk, or the gym, I want to do something
Those are my goals for the month of February. What are yours?
❤ Alicia ❤