Hi everyone and welcome to Blogmas Day 3! I did a Christmas tag last year as well and wantd to do another one this year!!! I’m going to tag everyone participating in Blogmas to do it as well!! If you aren’t and want to participate as well… Please do!!!!
- When do you put your Christmas tree up? Take it down? We try to get it up the weekend after Thanksgiving. I don’t think my family has put it up but I’m honestly not sure… We take it down New Year’s Day or the weekend following.
- What is your tree topper? We have an angel on top of our tree but none of us are religious? I want to put a star on top of it and will have a star on my own one day
- Is your tree real or synthetic? Synthetic. It;s just so much easier, cheaper, and les messy
- Favorite Christmas Scent? Peppermint or cinnamon
- Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen and
do you recall the most famous reindeer of allRudolph
- When did you stop believing in Christmas? My neighbor ruined it for me in 5th grade I believe but I believed for another year or so
- White lights or colored lights? I think white lights are really classy but I love colored lights and my house is always littered in colored lights!
- Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Morning? Both. I go to 5 Christmas parties over the span of 3 days so we are constantly opening gifts
- Have you ever had a white Christmas? Typically yes but sometimes no
- Are your wrapping skills pinterest worthy or “Let’s use a giftbag” worthy?” Okie dokie folks. When it comes to like clothes boxes or normally shaped presents I can wrap like no other… but when it comes to like kids toys that are neither rectangular or fit into rectangular spaces.. Put it in a giftbag.
- All time favorite Christmas Song? Mariah Carey’s “All I want for Christmas is You.” It is such a jam and you can find me singing it at any point of the entire year. I’m also a huge fan of “You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch”
- Have you ever made a snowman? Of course I have. They are so annoyingly hard though. Like you make the bottom and you’re like “Ok.. I’m done.. Oh wait, I have to make two more of those things.” Plus I could never find accessories for him/her despite knowing we have like 30 pairs of gloves hidden in my house that we never use.
If you end up doing this tag, tag me so I can see your answers!!!!