Hi everyone, this week has been filled with school, homework, work, and going to the gym so I will update on all of that in the coming days. However, for the past few months (on and off) I have started off the month by writing a few goals for the month, During August I never followed up with them, but since I am finally back in the swing of things, I will be following up again at the end of the month. Let’s get started with my September goals
- Finish all of my homework the day BEFORE it is due. My classes don’t start until 12:55 but I don’t want to spend my morning rushing to finish any last minute homework and not make it to the gym or be late to class.
- Go to the gym 5 (or more) days a week. I joined a club called CHAARG which is for girls who love working out and fitness and to liberate girls from the elliptical, so that will help with keeping myself accountable, however, if #1 doesn’t succeed, me making it to the gym after class is a rarity
- Call or Facetime my family at least twice a month. I call my dad daily to rant about life and to tell him about my future husband I met this week, but I rarely call anyone else. A facetime during a weekend where I get to talk to my parents, sister, and my dog, of course, would be nice.
- Practice good hygiene. I’m good about this in the usual aspects: brushing my teeth, using soap, showering etc. however, my skin sometimes needs some TLC. I need to remember to wash my face twice a day and to put lotion on my face and body twice a day as well.
- Go to club meetings. One thing I didn’t do in San Diego was join clubs or hell, talk to more than 5 people, so this year, I am making it a habit of joining 3 clubs and going to as many of the meetings that my schedule permits because I want to make friends here, besides my roommate.
There were my September goals. Do you have any?