Hi everyone and happy Sunday. I was nominated for the Liebster award again by the lovely Jannin at the Book Nerd Dragon. Thank you so so much for the nomination. Definitely go check out her blog, especially if you love reading!! Let’s get started with the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
- Who is your favorite booktuber? I can honestly say that I didn’t know booktubers were a thing so I don’t have a favorite.
- What are you currently reading? How are you liking it so far? I just started Smilla’s Sense of Snow. I don’t really know how to feel about it yet but we’ll see.
- Have you read a book that is not your usual genre and ended up liking it? What book was it? I don’t really have like a set genre I like. I’ll read anything so I’ve liked almost every book I’ve read from most genres.
- Where are you from? What country, nationality and stuff? I’m from The United States. And I’m German, Irish, Scottish, and English,
- How old are you? 19
- Underrated books and authors you want everyone to know or discover? Emma Cline. I read her book The Girls this past summer and I loved her!
- A character you want to have as a boyfriend but not a lead character in their book. SaGoodede from I Am Number Four.
- Most hated lead character. All of the mean kids in Lord of the Flies. I felt so bad for Piggy after they killed him. I cried.
- Hardest subject for you? Social Studies
- A personality you do not like from a person. When people are pretentious
- One character you wanna be friends with forever. Idgie Threadgoode from Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it to me?
- Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
- What is your favorite color?
- Coffee or tea?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Favorite show as a kid?
I really enjoyed doing this and I hope everyone nominated enjoys it as well!