Hello everyone, I’m currently in Ohio and will be taking a tour of Ohio University soon. I’m super excited to see all of campus. Last night my dad and I drove all over campus so we were able to see a bunch of buildings and sort of figure our way around Athens.
Last night, I was nominated for the Blog-aholic award by Sarah at Cups of Confessions, which was created by Esme at The Recipe Hunter. Very big thanks to both of these lovely ladies for the nomination and for the award itself. Be sure to check out both of their blogs at some point! Let’s get started with this award.
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My Best Posts:
3 Interesting Facts:
- I cry whenever I see any animal
- Speaking of crying, the only movies I’ve ever cried during were Marley and Me and The Notebook (but only the first time)
- I can’t wait to go to COLLEGEEEEEEE
That’s all for this award. Thanks once more to Sarah for the nomination and I hope you all enjoyed reading this and everyone nominated enjoys making the post