Since yesterday I did a ‘Things I love about Winter’ post I figured I would also do some things I can’t stand about winter as well. Let’s get to it.
- Snow: When it starts sticking to the road, or there’s two feet of it, snow is cute in theory but when shoveling or driving… it sucks.
- Middle aged mothers Christmas Shopping: I was walking past a Walmart the other day and an ambulance carted away a middle-aged mother who WE ALL KNOW was fighting with another mother over a Tickle Me Elmo
- People who forget how to drive: when it snows people seem to forget that we have to be careful on the roads and can’t drive recklessly. I have driven by so many accidents and technically winter hasn’t even started.
- People who get offended when you say “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas”: Basically I hate white people.
- Dry skin: I have dry skin as it is, but with winter and the lack of moisture in the ar, my skin becomes drier than ever.
- Getting sick: I am literally sick all winter. Even when I’m not sick… I am.
- Cold… cold… cold: Brrr
- Wet hair freezes: I can’t leave the house with wet hair or my hair might break.
- Football: I love football but every year as we near playoffs and the Super Bowl it reminds me just how terrible the Bears are.
- It starts getting dark ridiculously early: