Hi everyone, I figured I would start Blogmas off pretty simple and do a tag! I have seen a bunch of Christmas tags with some of the same questions and some of them switched out so I have decided to attempt this tag with some of the questions I found. Let’s begin.
- When do you put your Christmas tree up? Take it down? We try to get it up the weekend after Thanksgiving… but we still haven’t put it up yet. We take it down New Year’s Day or the weekend following.
- What is your tree topper? I think this is really funny and ironic. We have an angel on top of our tree but none of us are religious. I always suggested a star but my mom thinks the angel is pretty.
- Is your tree real or synthetic? Ours is synthetic. When I was younger I always wanted that Christmas tree buying experience but as I’ve gotten older I realize how much of a hassle a real tree is: expensive, messy, etc.
- Favorite Christmas Scent? Peppermint all the way
- Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen and
do you recall the most famous reindeer of allRudolph
- When did you stop believing in Christmas? My neighbor ruined it for me in 5th grade but I hung on to the belief for another year.
- White lights or colored lights? I think white lights are really classy but I love colored lights and my house is always littered in colored lights!
- Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Morning? Both. I go to 5 Christmas parties over the span of 3 days so we open presents all the time.
- Have you ever had a white Christmas? Typically we do, but sometimes Mother Nature is rude and it snows like the day after Christmas
- Are your wrapping skills pinterest worthy or “Let’s use a giftbag” worthy?” Okie dokie folks. When it comes to like clothes boxes or normally shaped presents I can wrap like no other… but when it comes to like kids toys that are neither rectangular or fit into rectangular spaces.. Put it in a giftbag.
- All time favorite Christmas Song? Mariah Carey’s “All I want for Christmas is You.” It is such a jam and you can find me singing it at any point of the entire year.
- Have you ever made a snowman? Of course I have. They are so annoyingly hard though. Like you make the bottom and you’re like “Ok.. I’m done.. Oh wait, I have to make two more of those things.” Plus I could never find accessories for him/her despite knowing we have like 30 pairs of gloves hidden in my house that we never use.
I’m going to tag…
Also… If you don’t celebrate Christmas.. feel free to ignore me Sorry
Here are the questions and I can’t wait to see what you all have to say!
- When do you put your Christmas tree up? Take it down?
- What is your tree topper?
- Is your tree real or synthetic?
- Favorite Christmas Scent?
- Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer?
- When did you stop believing in Christmas?
- White lights or colored lights?
- Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Morning?
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
- Are your wrapping skills pinterest worthy or “Let’s use a giftbag” worthy”
- All time favorite Christmas Song?
- Have you ever made a snowman?