Happy December 1st!
So, since I am doing this really cool thing called ‘consistent blogging’ and since I blogged daily last month for #NaBloPoMo, I have decided to take a whack at doing Blogmas. I love Christmas time and the holidays in general (also I find the term Blogmas to be straight up adorable) so why not give it a go?
For those of you who don’t know what Blogmas is, you post daily from December 1st thru December 24th (sort of like an advent calendar but without the chocolate :/). You can also write a post every day for the entire month which is what I am planning on doing, however, I’m not guaranteeing a post on the 24th or 25th because the 23rd-26th are extremely booked with parties and baking and trying to get some sleep but I will try.
I have made a list of some post ideas for myself (and for all of you too if you would like to join in on the Blogmas fun) so I may take ideas just from here but I may also just cover some other topics as I see fit. Feel free to steal any of these ideas (tag me in them if you do because I would love to read them) or give me some ideas of your own. Happy Blogmas!
- Christmas Wish List
- Christmas Favorites- Movies, Books, Songs, etc.
- Holiday Bucket List
- A Christmas cookbook
- Do a Christmas Tag
- Go on a Winter Walk… Take loads of photos
- Favourite Winter drink
- Christmas night in essentials
- Things I love about Christmas
- Christmas gift ideas
- Write a letter to Santa!
- Secret Santa gift ideas
- Healthy Christmas food or snacks
- The best Christmas present you ever received
- The worst Christmas present you ever received
- Ultimate Christmas party playlist
- Favorite childhood Christmas memory
- Go to your local Christmas Market!
- Christmas through the years (ghost pictures of Christmas past)
- Your Christmas traditions
- Naughty or Nice list?
- 3 Day Quote Challenge:
- A Festive post, things that you love to do at Christmas!
- Winter skincare must have’s
- Waking up on Christmas
- A look at your Christmas Day
- What you got for Christmas
- Do a Blogmas photo diary
- 100 Things you love about Winter Season
- December Favorites
- 17 in 2017
- Year in Review
- Make a list of goals you want to achieve both for you and your blog by 2017!
- A reflection on the year
- Things I loved this year
Like I said, I may do all of them, or some of them, whatever I feel like. Please join me on this fun Blogmas and leave me ideas for other Blogmas posts. Happy Blogging