Hi everyone, Lia from Lost in a Story nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award yesterday. Thanks again for this nomination. All of you should totally check out her blog.
Let’s get started with this award.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 facts about myself
- I am a Disney movie aficionado. I think I have seen/fallen in love with every Disney movie ever created.
- I’ve always wanted a nickname but I never thought one really fit me. Like I wanted to be called Allie for a while but no one ever called me that.
- I hate birthdays. Like my birthday. I always get my hopes up for them and then they end up being mediocre and boring so I just have decided to not enjoy them.
- My favorite color is blue and from third grade to eighth grade the only color I wore was blue
- I really don’t forsee myself having kids in my future but if I were to have kids I always wanted a twin boy and girl. I would for sure name my daughter Darcy and my son probably Tanner.
- If I could only travel to only place it would be to the Galapagos Islands. I’ve always wanted to go after I read a book in seventh grade where the main character goes there.
- I really want to learn more languages. I want to learn Swedish, French, Japanese, and sign language.
The blogs I nominate
Obviously, you don’t have to do this but it’s a fun way to share more about yourself and make some friends.