Hi everyone, so Allie made a blog post about receiving the Mystery Blogger Award and she nominated everyone whose name begins with a vowel. Last time I checked, the letter A is a vowel so I figured, why not do this? Also a huge shoutout to Okoto Enigma for creating this award. 🙂
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people.
Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share your link to your best post(s).
3 things about myself:
- I am a huge sports fan. Like honestly I will watch any sport anytime. I mainly follow Chicago teams but I also really like the Knicks because my husband (Joakim Noah) got traded from the Bulls so now I have to keep up with him.
- I never had braces and I still don’t have glasses. Everyone always get o jealous of me for not having either but it’s just really normal for me.
- I still play the Kim Kardashian game. I’m not even a fan of any of the Kardashians or Jenners the game is just really addicting.
So Allie didn’t do the 5 questions part so I’m going to answer the 5 questions of the blog who nominated her.
- If you could switch lives with one famous person for one day each year, who would you choose and why? I think I would pick like a Youtuber, specifically a beauty guru. Like MannyMUA or something because he gets to do what he loves (if bomb at doing makeup too!!), is given so many amazing opportunities, and gets to travel the world. Who wouldn’t want that???
- What would be the best present you could find under your tree this year? Th is always the most annoying question. I never know what I want for Christmas. If I had to pick something right off the bat, I would really love (I am so lame I know) something from Magnolia Farms. If you guys have ever hear of the show ‘Fixer Upper’ on HGTV, that is their store. I want like a cute hat or shirt or something. I am so lame but it’s whatever.
- Let’s say you just won the lottery and you are now the richest person in the world. What are the first 3 things you’re going to do? I feel sort of bad for saying this but the first thing I would do is take care of myself and my family. Like I would make sure all of our college is paid for, we all have cars, houses, and are well taken care of. The next thing i would do is put a good amount of it in the bank just in case something happens. I would need to make sure I was always well off if i lost a job or just in case of emergencies. The final thing i would do it volunteer. I would go to Africa, Asia, South America and give my time and money to those who are less fortunate than I am. I would probably start a charity or some schools for underprivileged children in 3rd world countries.
- What’s your personal opinion of social media? It’s good to some extent but like I have blogged about many times, there are flaws and it can create monsters.
- Weird question, if you had to lose all senses except for one, which would you keep? I think I would keep my sight. To me personally it it the most important. I could still write and read since I can’t hear. And I can still see the things I cannot feel or taste or smell so when it comes to food I could still be conscious of what I am putting in my body and of things around me.
Now for my 5 questions
- If you could travel to one country in the entire world, which would it be?
- What was the last lie you told? Why did you tell it?
- What was your first when you woke up this morning?
- What can instantly cheer you up, no matter what?
- Weird: Would you be willing to eat a bowl of cockroaches for $40,000?
Alright now for the people I nominate
Obviously none of you have to do this if you don’t want but I thought it was a fun thing to do.
Until later for my NaBloPoMo post