Hey all, so as some of you may know for two years in a row a friend and I made a summer bucket list and blogged about it, one of the first times I ever put myself out there by blogging. I followed a blog the other day and her most recent post was about making a summer bucket list. It has been about 3 summers since I made a summer to-do list and I have decided that I want to make one this year. So, let’s get to it
- No Social Media. I mentioned it in my last post, I am giving up social media for the summer. I’ve been good so far, so let’s hope I can keep it up
- Meet my Fitbit step goal 6 days per week. I have been an avid Fitbit user for almost a year now, however in the past 3 months I have been really slacking. My goal is 12000 steps per day and I hit it yesterday and that’s a good place to start
- Take a photo a day. I have always loved photography and I need to keep up with that. It will be hard since I work about 40 hours a week and have no time to do anything else except work, eat, and sleep, but we’ll try
- Make a vegan cake. My birthday is this Sunday and I keep talking about how I want to make my own cake, but I’m lazy. However, if I put it on my to-do list, I hope I will actually get it done. 🙂
- Explore Chicago. This summer, Chicago has released a ton of new street art, and there are a ton of places I want to go to. I want to spend a weekend downtown and just see what my city has to offer.
- Sub to this one. I want to go to the Sky Deck of the Sear’s Tower. I’ve never been and have wanted to for years!
- Spend a weekend in Wisconsin by myself- My mom’s friend’s family owns a house about 2 hours away from me in Wisconsin. Whenever I go up there with family I’m always forced to do things I don’t want to do, so if I spend a weekend up there by myself I will have a chance to relax, write, and just have some much needed time to myself.
- Go to my local farmer’s market. Every Saturday, I think, there is a farmers market about a mile away frim my house. Being vegan, finding yummy and fresh foods can be a challenge but where is a better place to look other than locally grown and picked fresh the day before.
- Start doing yoga- My roommate last year did yoga every day and I think I want to start. I wake up at 515 every morning to get to work so I’ll have to do a type of calming yoga before bed, but I am excited to try
- Complete the one-month makeover- My friend on Tumblr, Charlotte, has made this workout/eating plan that people really seem to love. I want to complete it to see what all this fuss is about.
- Get my passport. Just something I’ve been putting off and need to seriously do.
That’s all I can think of right now, but I may add some stuff to it. I’ll be making a page specifically for the summer to do list and tagging my posts as I complete things.
That’s all for now,